SHIPPING & RETURNS
Most of our products ship to virtually any address in the world via USPS or FedEx. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations or outside of the states in which we have facilities (CA, WA, and CO). When you place an order, we will estimate shipping costs and delivery times for you.
Free shipping is offered for most orders of $275 or more when shipped within the United States (excluding Alaska and Hawaii); some exclusions apply. If you would like to inquire about additional shipping options that do not appear on the checkout page, please call us at 888-920-5874 and talk to one of our customer service representatives.
All return requests are subject to the strict enforcement of the terms and conditions set forth herein.
PRODUCT THAT MAY BE SUBJECT TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Product received which does not match the original invoice.
- Unused and undiscounted product in its original packaging.
- Defective or damaged in-transit product, which must be accompanied by photographic evidence thereof. Photographs of damaged product as well as shipping box required.
- Kush Bottles will not exchange entire cases of glass jars in situations where some, but not all jars have been damaged in-transit. Glass jars will be subject to a 1:1 exchange ratio. Photographic evidence of damaged product as well as shipping box required.
- Terpenes. Orders may be refunded prior to fulfillment and shipping, but once the order has been fulfilled and/or shipped, no refunds will be issued and returns will not be accepted.
- Clearance and/or promotional items, the sales of which are final.
- Product which is subject to bulk or quantity discounts.
- Custom products.
- Incomplete, partial, or used product.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSED RETURN
Within fifteen (15) days of delivery of product, a notice of intent to return and reason therefore must be sent to Kush Bottles. Returns must be sent to Kush Bottles within thirty (30) days of delivery of product and postmarked within that time.
AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND FORM REQUIRED
Before the proposed return product can be shipped, a Return Material Authorization Form (“RMA”) must be completed by the customer. The completed form may be submitted digitally on Kush Bottles website at www.kushbottles.com; otherwise the form can be obtained from the sales representative and submitted with the shipment of the product being returned. If the proposed return is a direct result of damaged/defective product that is the fault of/responsibility of Kush Bottles, then the appropriate sales rep will complete the RMA form on the customer’s behalf.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
Product must be returned in its original packaging and original delivery box. Unless the damage or defect was caused by or was the responsibility of Kush Bottles, the Company has NO responsibility for the return shipping costs and assumes no responsibility for a refund in the event a return package is lost, stolen or misplaced (nor does Kush Bottles assume any responsibility for damage to the return shipped product in the event a refund is denied and then re-shipped to the customer).
Any refund is subject to a satisfactory review and inspection by Kush Bottles as to whether the product is returnable, damaged or defective, and in full compliance with these terms and conditions.
DENIAL OF RETURN
Should Kush Bottles not accept the return, it will provide notice of its decision and the reason(s) therefore. In that event, Kush Bottles will return the product to the customer at the customers’ expense for shipping. The customer retains the right to request Kush Bottles to dispose of the product.
All returns that are accepted are subject to a thirty percent (30%) re-stocking fee which will be deducted from any refund.
PROCESSING OF REFUND
If the refund request is approved, it will be processed within five (5) days thereafter and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please allow two (2) to three (3) weeks from the return shipped date for your account to be credited and 1-2 billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.